SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE STUDENT AFFAIRS AND DEVELOPMENT
- Student Development Unit.
- Student Counseling Unit.
- Academic and Career Development Unit (Career and Development Unit) and Alumni.
- Unit Club, Sport and Recreation Students.
- Student Discipline Unit.
ROLE OF STUDENT DEVELOPMENT UNIT
- Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, advising and monitoring activities, and student training program organized either inside or outside the campus aims to enhance personal development and human capital.
- Ensure the safety, welfare and the welfare of students.
ROLE OF STUDENT COUNSELLING UNIT
- Plan and prepare annual plans and activities of the program guidance and counseling services.
- Identify the service needs Guidance and Counselling through research purposes, questionnaires, interviews and discussions with students, faculty, administrators, staff, parents and former students.
- To plan, regulate and update student records and inventory.
- Collect, prepare, disseminate information, guidance and counseling to all students.
- Designing, implementing, regulating individual and group counseling services and group professionally and ethically.
- Individual Counseling.
- Counseling Group or the Group Counseling.
- Career Counselling.
- Education and Prevention Program.
ROLE OF ACADEMIC AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT UNIT (CAREER AND DEVELOPMENT UNIT) AND ALUMNI
- Regulating the placement process or practical industrial training and career placement.
- Provide personal development sessions, workshops and learning strategies. Guide students to face the challenges and problems through group and individual counseling sessions.
- Organize career programs and activities to prepare students before entering the workforce.
- Provide training modules and programs to train students have leadership and management skills.
- Build relationships with industry and get advice related courses offered at the College MCS and career tips.
SERVICES UNIT OF ACADEMIC AND CAREER
- Placement Or Practical Training Industry.
- Job Placement.
- Alumni (Association of Former Students College MCS)
CAREER AND PROGRAM PLAN WORK PLACEMENT
- Career Seminar and Workshop on Personality.
- Career Information.
- Career Advice.
- Interview and Career Placement.
- ”Online” programme placement.
- Career Week.
UNIT ROLE OF CLUBS, SPORTS AND RECREATION
- Planning, Management and Managing Sports And Recreation Activities.
- Encourage participation in sports and recreational activities.
- Applying the Elements of Healthy Lifestyle Through Sport And Recreation.
- Optimize sports activities and facilities.
- Provides Support Services.
- Approve Monitor Clubs and Associations.
UNIT ROLE OF STUDENT DISCIPLINE
Processing complaints or reports of disciplinary
Handle case reports
Proceedings for case
Conduct the Hearing Process
Handle Student Appeal Process
Manage Disciplinary Proceedings