STUDENT AFFAIRS AND DEVELOPMENT
Division of Student Affairs & Development plays a key role in the management of student affairs at the College MCS. It is also responsible for providing better services as the needs of students in a therapeutic environment and conducive to learning. In addition, Affairs & Development also plan, manage and coordinate the activities of the students to meet and balance between academic and co-curricular activities.
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE STUDENT AFFAIRS AND DEVELOPMENT
• Student Development Unit.
• Student Counseling Unit.
• Academic and Career Development Unit (Career and Development Unit) and Alumni.
• Unit Club, Sport and Recreation Students.
• Student Discipline Unit.
ROLE OF STUDENT DEVELOPMENT UNIT
• Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, advising and monitoring activities, and student training program organized either inside or outside the campus aims to enhance personal development and human capital.
• Ensure the safety, welfare and the welfare of students.
ROLE OF STUDENT COUNSELLING UNIT
• Plan and prepare annual plans and activities of the program guidance and counseling services.
• Identify the service needs Guidance and Counselling through research purposes, questionnaires, interviews and discussions with students, faculty, administrators, staff, parents and former students.
• To plan, regulate and update student records and inventory.
• Collect, prepare, disseminate information, guidance and counseling to all students.
• Designing, implementing, regulating individual and group counseling services and group professionally and ethically.
• Individual Counseling.
• Counseling Group or the Group Counseling.
• Career Counselling.
• Education and Prevention Program.
ROLE OF ACADEMIC AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT UNIT (CAREER AND DEVELOPMENT UNIT) AND ALUMNI
• Regulating the placement process or practical industrial training and career placement.
• Provide personal development sessions, workshops and learning strategies. Guide students to face the challenges and problems through group and individual counseling sessions.
• Organize career programs and activities to prepare students before entering the workforce.
• Provide training modules and programs to train students have leadership and management skills.
• Build relationships with industry and get advice related courses offered at the College MCS and career tips.
SERVICES UNIT OF ACADEMIC AND CAREER
• Placement Or Practical Training Industry.
• Job Placement.
• Alumni (Association of Former Students College MCS)
CAREER AND PROGRAM PLAN WORK PLACEMENT
• Career Seminar and Workshop on Personality.
• Career Information.
• Career Advice.
• Interview and Career Placement.
•”Online” programme placement.
• Career Week.
UNIT ROLE OF CLUBS, SPORTS AND RECREATION
• Planning, Management and Managing Sports And Recreation Activities.
• Encourage participation in sports and recreational activities.
• Applying the Elements of Healthy Lifestyle Through Sport And Recreation.
• Optimize sports activities and facilities.
• Provides Support Services.
• Approve Monitor Clubs and Associations.
UNIT ROLE OF STUDENT DISCIPLINE
• Proceedings for case
• Processing complaints or reports of disciplinary
• Handle case reports